Sport has been an inseparable part of my life since I was born. I owe it to my parents who have always guided me towards the path of physical activity. I started experimenting with different trainings already in primary school until I found football in 1998 which still plays an important part in my life. My first gym experience was at the end of basic school when, aside from football, I started to build some muscle mass.
I knew from very early on that my future job will be connected to sports, so after graduating high school, I started studying physical culture at the University of Tartu. After suffering a serious football-related knee injury during my freshman year, I met a physical therapist who was also working as a personal trainer. This inspired me to become a personal trainer, and I began to improve my skills in that field, while also continuing my studies at the university. I have always had the desire to help people, and this is how I found my way of making people’s lives better.
What I value most in my work is offering the entire package: meaningful and informed training, and knowledge of healthy nutrition. These two combined make us healthier and stronger not only physically in the training hall but also mentally in everyday life. I want to help you take care of your body, health and mind.
2007 – 2010 Tallinn University – bachelor’s degree in Physical Culture
2011 – … Tallinn University – master’s degree in Physical Culture
1995 – 2007 Paide Co-education Gymnasium (with distinction in physical education)
– Level IV professional qualification certificate of body building and fitness trainer of the Estonian Olympic Committee
– Les Mills Body Training Systems, BodyPump license
– Powerplate basic and advanced course, Ville Tuominen
– Kinesio taping course, Laivi Toots
– Classic Swedish massage course, Estonian Massage and Therapy School
– Physical exercises and developing the strength capacities of youngsters, Peep Päll
– Charles Poliquin’s course on hypertrophy and getting in the best shape
– Various sports and nutrition refresher courses for trainers
10.2010 – 09.2011 Sports club Meriton, gym and personal trainer
02.2011-… City Spa, gym and personal trainer
02.2011-… City Spa, Powerplate trainer
06.2011-… OÜ My Trainer, personal trainer
09.2011 – 04.2012 Sports club Reval Sport, gym and personal trainer, gym trainer for youngsters
– actively involved in football since 1998, representing Paide City Team for most of that time
– altogether 180 matches and 181 goals in the Estonian Championships in football since 2005
– best goal scorer in the 4th, 3rd and 2nd league of the Estonian Championships
– actively involved in gym training since 2002
– host and trainer of the TV show “A Real Estonian Man”