Specially for you
When putting together a training plan, I consider each person’s individual capabilities and background very carefully. I will determine the exercises and the load which support your goal, whether it is losing weight, building muscles or increasing your aerobic capacity. At the same time, I also take into consideration the location of your trainings – home, sports hall or forest trail.
We should meet at least twice in order for me to put together your training plan. Only then can I be sure that you have acquired the correct exercise technique and are ready to train independently. Sometimes it may be necessary to meet more times.
Training plan helps you if you:
- wish to train individually but don’t exactly know how;
- don’t know which exercises and equipment help you to achieve the desired result;
- wish to train at home, outdoors or in another sports club
- have trained according to a training plan before but need a new plan for making some progress;
- live further away and can’t meet up with your trainer.